Faculty Searches 2023-24
Please read ALL instructions and make all preparations before proceeding to the application page.
If you have been requested to submit a letter of recommendation for an applicant, please use the link in your email address instead of this page.
- Applications will only be accepted through the online form. Please make sure all documents are prepared in advance, because partial applications will not be accepted and cannot be saved. Please be aware that all information is entered completely and accurately (especially names and email addresses), as there will be no possibility of online revision after your application has been accepted.
- All uploaded files should be in Adobe PDF format. Files in another electronic format (e.g., MS Word) should be "saved as" or "printed to" PDF format before uploading. If you only have a paper version of a particular document, you may scan it and save it as a PDF. However, the first method is preferable, as it retains text recognition capabilities.
- Three names and email addresses for external referees are required to generate requests for recommendation letters. Letters of recommendation are not requested with the initial application. NOTE: If you are using a professional placement or dossier service (e.g., Interfolio) to submit any or all recommendations, please use the service's address instead of your referee's address in the appropriate space. Once again, please ensure that all addresses are correctly entered with no spelling errors; otherwise, your referee or dossier service will not receive the instructions.
- Some things to remember when uploading your application documents:
- File names should not contain parentheses, quotes, or other such characters; the system will not accept such documents.
- The size of the writing sample should be equivalent to a single journal article or book chapter; it may be published or unpublished. Only one sample is needed.
- When your PDF files and list of references are complete, you may proceed to the Online Application. All required fields must be filled in before you click on the "Submit Application" button. The system will not accept incomplete applications. Applications completed by the deadline will be ensured full consideration. (References will be allowed to arrive for a week or so after the deadline. You will receive an email confirmation shortly after your application is received.
If you have any questions about applying, please contact Annerys Cano firstname.lastname@example.org.